Weekend package to discover the hidden heritage of the Deza region (Pontevedra). The highest waterfall in Galicia, the famous Benedictine monastery of Carboeiro and the one known as “Versailles Gallego”, the Pazo de Oca, are some of the magical places that we will find along the Deza River. We can also taste the typical cuisine of this area, thanks to the nearby town of Lalín, which has one of the best cocido in Galician community.
Included in the price
INITIAL POINT - VILA DE CRUCES (PONTEVEDRA)
- Arrival and check in at rural tourism accommodation
- Guided tour "Versailles gallego" Pazo de Oca. Free time (Ask for further information and alternative activities avaliable)
- We strongly recommend visit the nearby village ofLalín famous by its “cocido” and its Carnival, which has been declared of Touristic Interest by the goverment
- Dinner and accommodation at rural house
HIKING ROUTE (CARBOEIRO MONASTERY AND TOXA WATERFALL)
- Homemade breakfast and departure to Carboeiro Monastery , in Santa María de Carboeiro, Pontevedra, where we can park easily and begin the route
- Hikingh route from the Monastery, being indicated the route with an information panel .
- It is a 6 km circular route, which continues following the Deza’s river until reach the Toxa Waterfall the highest of all Galicia territory.
- Optional: visit to Santuario de Nosa Señora do Corpiño.
- End of our services
|Accommodation at Casa Goris||84€|
|Third person in triple||35€|
|Aditional night||65€||Minimun 2 persons|