3 days / 2 nights package to discover one of the most spectacular forests of Galicia by the hand of a Nature Guide, being able to stay in a rural establishment or in a palloza characteristic of this area.
Included in the price
- Accomodation at rural tourism B&B or in a typical palloza
- We recommend to take a walk around the accommodation or move to the village of O Cebreiro to visit some of its famous pallozasas the Sesto House Palloza
- Recommendations of establishments for dinner or half board option
- Homemade breakfast
- Guided hiking route in Pico de Tres Bispos and Cabana Vella. We recommend to prepare or adquire some snacks.
- Length 17 km, difficulty medium and estimated time of 6 hours
- Dinner option (not included) avaliable at accomodation
- You begin the day with a good breakfast consisting of homemade products
- Following our guide, each in their own car, we will begin our adventure towards other fantastic forests: to the Glacial Valley of Mostallar. Depending on your preferences and interests, you can decide how far into both forests you wish to go, but always following the guide’s wise recommendations. This forest is in itself a rarity, for oak groves are not typical of humid lands such as Galicia’s; and in addition, the trees, timorous, stand so close to each other that it seems as though they do not want you to get to know them, as if they trying to block the entrance into the forest. Could it be an enchanted forest? The owls and toads no doubt contribute to making you feel like you are in the heart of a magic forest. Do not be surprised if you come across an elf or a witch!
- Approximate length of the route of 14 kilometers with the possibility of dividing it in two. Medium difficulty and estimated time of 5 hours
- Possibility of lunch at accomodation (not included) and book an extra night
- End of our services
|Rural house B&B accommodation from||43€|
|Accomodation at a typical “palloza” (only avaliable for more than 6 person) from||40€|
|4 person minimum||Ask for different options for accomodation and optional activities and meals|